A merchant cash advance, also known as a business cash advance, is financing based on your future credit card receivables. This type of merchant financing is repaid on a daily basis as a percentage of your credit card sales. Therefore, if your sales are high, your advance is paid off faster and if sales are lower, your payment is lower.
Merchant Cash Advance
With no fixed payments and no fixed time frame, we take the hassle out of acquiring the money you need to grow your business. The cash advance is available to merchants processing with Cardit Payment Solutions or new merchants coming on board.
With our Cash Advance Program, there’s NO need or reason to:
- Apply for complicated business loans
- Cross your fingers on a credit check
- Put up a cent of personal collateral
- Or, change the operation of your terminal equipment
How You Qualify
You’ll qualify for an advance on your future credit card sales if you:
- Currently Accept and Process over $5,000 per month
- Are current with your rent/mortgage payments
- Have at least 6 months left on your lease or own your building
- Are free from bankruptcies in the past year
- And your business’ unresolved liens don’t exceed 200